Principles and methods of meat preservation, quality control, product costing and hands-on processing of tocino, tapa, pork ham, chicken ham, ...
Principles and methods of swine and poultry disease prevention (disease diagnosis and prevention). Min. no. of participants 10 Coordinator Dr ...
[asvc_list_item icon_fontawesome=”fa fa-check-circle”]
- The participant must at least be high school graduate.
- Board and lodging are excluded from short course fees. Lodging inside UPLB campus can be arranged with prior notice.
- Deadline for pre-registration is two-weeks before the start of the training course. A reservation fee of P500 per course is required which is deductible from the total course fee.
- Courses with observation tour require group insurance to be paid by the participants.
- All of the courses listed can be offered through institutional arrangement anytime of the year.